What is Program Review?
Program review is a self-evaluation and planning process in which programs analyze data on key metrics, develop long-term plans and objectives, request resources needed to meet those objectives, and evaluate annual progress and improvement.
- August 22 - Program Review Opens
- September 23 - Program review due to Dean
- September 30 - Last day to requests Pirate's Code from Facilities and/or IT
- October 9 - Program review due to IE Office
Programs Completing a Comprehensive Review
- Basic Needs
- Career Center
- Child Development Center
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- International Students Center
- Modern Languages
- Social Sciences
Completing a Comprehensive Review?
Click here to watch a comprehensive review walkthrough video.
Not on the list this year? You'll still need to complete a mini review.
Click here to watch a mini review walkthrough video.