VCCCD (Moorpark, Oxnard, and Ventura College) has authorized Parchment, Inc. to act as agent for providing official transcripts.
Both paper and electronic transcripts can be ordered anytime by current or former students. Refer to the Electronic Transcript page for more information about this option. Transcript requests are processed within one to two business days of the completed order, providing the requester has no outstanding holds. Pick up option is not available. If you need a paper transcript, select the mail delivery option.
Official transcripts can be requested online by clicking on either of the links below. Please select your access point:
- I Have Access to MyVCCCD (Student Portal)
- Instructions: After logging into MyVCCCD (Student Portal), select "Order Transcripts" under My Student Records, and you will be directed to the transcript ordering process. Transcript requests can typically be processed within one business day of the completed order. Your unofficial transcript is available through MyVCCCD under My Student Records.
- I Do Not Have Access to MyVCCCD (Student Portal)
- Instructions: You will need to create an account with Parchment (our third party transcript vendor) to obtain an official transcript. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders. Transcript requests can typically be processed within one business day of the completed order.
Once you are logged on through either method (through MyVCCCD or by creating an account directly with Parchment), the site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Please carefully follow all instructions. It is the responsibility of the requestor to supply a correct mailing address; refunds will not be issued due to an incorrect address. Status updates of your order will be emailed to the email account you list on your order.
- For additional assistance, view the how to video at the bottom of the page.