Attention: The Outreach Department is currently closed to the public and students. All our services are available remotely during this closure. Ventura College is taking precautions to protect the campus community's health in response to COVID-19.
The Outreach Department facilitates enrollment access at Ventura College by providing:
- Pre-admissions information and assistance to all prospective students and their families
- Ensuring access to and knowledge of campus resources
- Promoting academic, career and students services to all prospective students and the community
- Coordinating community outreach events such as College and Career Fairs
- Parent and Community Awareness Events
- The Outreach Department also serves as the primary contact to Ventura County K-12 school districts, community groups and industries