Attention: The Outreach Department is currently closed to the public and students. All our services are available remotely during this closure. Ventura College is taking precautions to protect the campus community's health in response to COVID-19.
Spring 2021 High School Workshops
Ventura College Outreach Team is excited that you are interested in becoming a Pirate. We will be available to guide high school students through the Ventura College application and next steps. We look forward to supporting you in becoming a student here at Ventura College!
These workshops will be held Tuesdays from 5:00 p.m.-6:30 p.m. & Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
To register for a Tuesday workshop, CLICK HERE
To register for a Wednesday workshop, CLICK HERE
El Equipo de Alcance Comunitario del Colegio de Ventura está emocionado de que esté interesado en ser un pirata Del Colegio de Ventura. Estaremos disponibles para guiarlo a través de la solicitud de Ventura College y los próximos pasos. ¡Esperamos poder ayudarlo a convertirse en estudiante aquí en Ventura College!
Estos talleres se llevarán a cabo cada martes de 5:00 p.m. a 6:30 p.m. y miércoles de 1:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Martes: Registró vía Zoom, Clic Aquí
Miércoles: Registró vía Zoom, Clic Aquí
The Outreach Department facilitates enrollment access at Ventura College by providing:
- Pre-admissions information and assistance to all prospective students and their families
- Ensuring access to and knowledge of campus resources
- Promoting academic, career and students services to all prospective students and the community
- Coordinating community outreach events such as College and Career Fairs
- Parent and Community Awareness Events
- The Outreach Department also serves as the primary contact to Ventura County K-12 school districts, community groups and industries