The Associated Students of Ventura College
Going to VC next year? Do you want to develop professional skills, gain leadership experience, and form meaningful friendships? Consider applying for a position on the Associated Students of Ventura College (ASVC) Board of Directors for 2022-2023! With 12 positions available, there’s something to pique everyone’s interests.
- Want to learn how to better manage teams, meetings, or projects? You may be a good candidate for ASVC President.
- Interested in overseeing over $1.2M in funds? Apply for the ASVC Director of Finance and manage ASVC financial accounts.
- Have a knack for social media and reaching diverse audiences? You could be a great fit for ASVC Director of Public Relations.
- Care about the diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives? Run for ASVC Director of Equity and Inclusion to advocate for student needs.
- Want to learn how to coordinate and manage large events? Become the next ASVC Director of Events and Activities.
Contact email@example.com to apply today!