Start here, transfer anywhere!
The University Transfer Center is a place where students can get information and counseling services to learn how to prepare and apply to gain admission to a university or college in California or out-of-state.
By using the University Transfer Center services, you will learn:
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.
Important note to all students:
- The final responsibility for a successful transfer program rests with the student.
- This information changes frequently and can impact your admission to the university.
- It is highly advised that you meet periodically with counselors at Ventura College AND advisors at the prospective university to confirm your choice of classes and educational plan.
University Transfer Center Appointment Desk: Tel: (805) 289-6411
Dr. Marian Carrasco Nungaray
University Transfer Center Coordinator
Mondays: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesdays: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesdays: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursdays: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
"Like" us on Facebook for Updates!