Start bachelor's degree at VC, finish at university!
The University Transfer Center is a place where students receive information and counseling services to learn how to prepare and apply to gain admission to a university or college in California or out-of-state.
By using the University Transfer Center services, you will learn:
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.
Important note to all students:
- The final responsibility for a successful transfer program rests with the student.
- This information changes frequently and can impact your admission to the university.
- It is highly advised that you meet periodically with counselors at Ventura College AND advisors at the prospective university to confirm your choice of classes and educational plan.
University Transfer Center Services - Take advantage of our broad range of services
- Transfer Counseling Services - Schedule an appointment with a counselor to discuss transfer universities/colleges options and develop an educational plan
- Workshops - Admission Application Workshops for the UC, CSU, Independent and Out-of-State
- University Representative Appointments - Schedule an appointment and meet with an University and college representatives to discuss options, major, etc.
- University Tours and Experiences - Sign up to go on a tour of local universities and colleges
- University College Fair - November 1st from 10am to 1pm, 50 or more universities/colleges come to campus to meet with potential students
- Resources inside University Transfer Center - College catalog library and Internet access to catalogs
- Guaranteed transfer admission programs
- Workshops for specific majors
- Transfer Student Recognition Celebration
University Transfer Center Appointment Desk: Tel: (805) 289-6411
Dr. Marian Carrasco Nungaray
University Transfer Center Coordinator
Student Services Assistant
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
"Like" us on Facebook for Updates!