Appeal the Loss of Enrollment Priority or CA College Promise Grant:
- Loss of Enrollment Priority / California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG - Board of Governors Fee Waiver)
- Loss of Enrollment Priority /California College Promise Grant (formerly BOG) Verification Documentation
High School Students Taking College Courses:
Dual Enrollment is for High School students (and younger) who want to take college classes while they are still in high school. Please see our dual enrollment page for more detailed instructions.
- Dual Enrollment Checklist
- Dual Enrollment Packet
- Instructor Authorization to admit a Dual Enrollment Student (8th grade & Below)
Petition to Repeat Courses:
These petitions are to be completed when you are petitioning to retake a course you have successfully completed with a grade of C or better.
- Course Repetition - Legally Mandated Training
- Course Repetition - Significant Change in Industry or Licensure Standard
- Course Repetition - Significant Lapse of Time
Most course registration can be done through your MyVCCD portal. If you are experiencing issues with adding and dropping courses, please contact the Admissions & Records office immediately.
- Add & Drop Form
- Audit Petition
- Directed Studies Contract
- Petition for an Excused Withdrawal
- Pass/No Pass Request
- Section/Level Change
- Petition to Change a Grade to Withdrawal
Residency & AB540:
Questions about your residency determination for tuition purposes? Please contact the Admissions & Records office for assistance.
- California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB540) General Information
- California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB540) Form
(This form is not applicable to students living outside California taking Distance Education classes)
- California Veterans Nonresident Tuition Exemption Request
- California Veterans Exemption - VACA
- Residency Reclassification Request
- Military Residency Statement for Active Duty or Dependents
Official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered through your MyVCCCD portal.
If you do not have access to your portal, order your transcripts by clicking on the link below.
Update your Personal Information:
Authorization to Release Information:
Students educational information is protected by the federal privacy law FERPA.