Admissions & Records | Office: SSC Building

(805) 289-6457 |


Appeal the Loss of Enrollment Priority or CA College Promise Grant:


Duplicate Diploma Order:

If you have previously picked up your first, complimentary diploma from Ventura College and wish to order a second, duplicate diploma, please click on the link below to place your order. Duplicate diploma orders cost $10 per diploma.

Students who graduated in the most recent term and have never received a diploma should check their MyVCCCD email with instructions for claiming their first, complimentary diploma.


High School Students Taking College Courses:

Dual Enrollment is for High School students (and younger) who want to take college classes while they are still in high school. Please see our dual enrollment page for more detailed instructions.


Petition to Repeat Courses:

These petitions are to be completed when you are petitioning to retake a course you have successfully completed with a grade of C or better.


Proficiency Award:



Most course registration can be done through your MyVCCD portal. If you are experiencing issues with adding and dropping courses, please contact the Admissions & Records office immediately.

(805) 289-6457


Residency & AB540:

Questions about your residency determination for tuition purposes? Please contact the Admissions & Records office for assistance.

(805) 289-6457



Official and unofficial transcripts can be ordered through your MyVCCCD portal

If you do not have access to your portal, order your transcripts by clicking on the link below.


Update your Personal Information:



Authorization to Release Information:

Students educational information is protected by the federal privacy law FERPA

Admissions & Records | Office: SSC Building

(805) 289-6457 |