Our office is committed to providing excellent customer service with a variety of financial services to Ventura College students, staff and faculty.
The Student Business Office is responsible for:
- Collecting payments for student fees, child care fees and other obligations.
- Refunds - to process you must fill out a refund request form. (Please use the link in the sidebar on this page)
- Student Fee waivers - to process you must fill out a waiver form. (Please use the link in the sidebar on this page)
- Student, Classified & Faculty Payroll - at this time disbursements are mailed directly or sent via direct deposit.
- Scholarship tracking and processing.
Students can purchase:
- Student ID
- Clay receipts
Always keep your receipts as proof of payment and for taxes.
Students can also report problems with print card kiosks (located in the Library).
For official business, students must know their student ID number.
Virtual parking permits are available to be purchased online. All students, faculty, staff, and visitors must register their vehicle license plate when purchasing parking permits.
A valid virtual semester or daily parking permit is required for all vehicles, including motorcycles, parking on campus (except government vehicles). Grace periods may be implemented at the beginning of each semester. It is the responsibility of every driver to know and obey the VCCCD and California Vehicle Code parking regulations.
For additional details or to purchase a day pass please use the links in the sidebar on this page
Any students seeking to pay with cash payment instead of online may come to the Student Business Office to purchase a virtual parking permit.
Hours Of Operation:
- Monday 8:30am-6:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am-6:00pm
- Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Friday 8:30am-1:00pm