The VC Student Business Office will only be open BY APPOINTMENT for in-person service from January 3 - February 11, 2022. When you have an appointment we will be providing service at an outside window on the LRC side of the Student Services Building.
Our office is committed to providing excellent customer service with a variety of financial services to Ventura College students, staff and faculty.
The Student Business Office is responsible for:
- Collecting payments for student fees, child care fees and other obligations.
- Refunds - to process you must fill out a refund request form
- Student Fee waivers - to process you must fill out a waiver form
- Student, Classified & Faculty Payroll - at this time disbursements are still being mailed directly.
- Scholarship tracking and processing
- FOR SPRING 2022 PARKING PERMITS WILL NOT BE REQUIRED.
Students can purchase:
- Student ID
- Clay receipts
Always keep your receipts as proof of payment and for taxes.
Students can also report problems with print card kiosks (located in the Library).
For official business, students must know their student ID number.
Spring 2022 Hours Of Operation:
- Monday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am-5:00pm (Remote service from 5pm-6pm)
- Wednesday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Friday 8:30am-12:30pm