- Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
The Veterans Resource Center at Ventura College is committed to establishing a supportive environment and a welcoming campus culture for all veteran students along with their dependents. It is founded on the premise that the challenges faced by veterans may be addressed through a combination of services emphasizing academics, camaraderie, and wellness. The Veterans Resource Center staff are here to help provide that support, and to help veterans and their dependents reach their educational goals. The time has never been better for veterans to further their education and training.
The Veterans Resource Center offers the following services to Veterans and eligible Dependents:
- Application processing for admission and registration.
- Academic counseling such as major selection, course sequencing, and developing education plans.
- Access to V.A. Educational Benefits.
- Study room.
- Computers and printers.
- Lounge space.
Please stop by the VRC and we would be happy to give you a tour of our center.
Phone: (805) 289-6045
Phone: (805) 289-6534
Phone: (805) 289-6041
Veterans Program Advisor
Phone: (805) 289-6060
Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fridays 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM