Textbooks are FREE in Spring 2023
For English, Math and many of your important classes.
See our list of classes to find our Zero Textbook Cost courses which are identified by the logo above.
- ENGL V01A - English Composition
- ENGM V02 & V03 - English for Multilingual Students
- ESL Classes (All)
- MATH V04 - College Algebra (online textbook CODE)
- MATH V04J - Just-in-Time Support for College Algebra
- MATH V38 - Mathematics for Elementary School Teachers
- MATH V40 - Mathematics for Liberal Arts
- MATH V40J - Just-in-Time Support for Mathematics for Liberal Arts
- MATH V44 - Elementary Statistics (online textbook CODE)
- MATH V44J - Just-in-Time Support for Elementary Statistics
- PSY V04 - Introductory Statistics for the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- COMM V01 - Intro to Speech Communications
- COMM V10 - Critical Thinking in Oral Communication
- COMM V15 - Interpersonal Communication
American Ethnic Studies
- AES V20/CHST V01 - Intro to Chicano Studies
- AES V23/CHST V02 - Chicano Studies Issues
- AES V03/CHST V03 - Chicana Contemporary Issues
- V01 - Biological Anthropology
- V01L - Biological Anthropology (Lab)
Steps to obtain your FREE loaner textbooks:
Register for your class!
Register for your class. If you aren’t already a student, please Apply/Enroll before registering.
Get Your Textbook or Access Code
Go to the library to get your ZTC course textbook or go to the bookstore to get your math access code.