Steps to Completing a Petition to Challenge a Prerequisite or Co-requisite
1. Download the Petition to Challenge a Prerequisite or Co-requisite by clicking here
3. Deliver or email the completed petition and documentation to Division Office for review by a department representative.
4. Within five working days (commencing at 8 am on the first work day following submission of the petition), the Division Office will notify the student, via email, if the petition has been approved or denied.
5. If approved, the Division Office will release the block on the registration system. The student may then register (on his/her designated registration date) via online or in-person.
6. If denied, the student must complete prerequisite/corequisite as stated in the college catalog.