The nursing information workshop will review the Ventura College’s Nursing Program prerequisites, eligibility requirements, sequencing of courses and application to the Nursing Program plus review what happens once you are on the “waitlist”. This workshop is designed for all students interested in the VC nursing program from high school to current college students.
Please note that all students interested in attending the workshop must have a current VC college application on file. To sign up, please call the Counseling Department at 805-289-6448.
Steps to participate in the workshop:
- Please download the Pre-Nursing materials.
- At your leisure, please review and note any questions you may have.
- 48 hours before the workshop, you will receive an email to your portal email with the workshop weblink to access ConferZoom.
- On the day of the workshop you will CLICK on the weblink you received at the designated start time of the workshop.
- At the start of the workshop, you will enter the Virtual Q & A Workshop “chat room” for the online LIVE chat.
- The counselor moderating the Q & A workshop will be answering questions for the duration of the workshop, as questions are asked in real-time. It will conclude at the 2-hour end-time.
Due to the current COVID-19, Ventura College is moving all services possible to a remote format. We realize that services provided remotely may not have the same experience as in-person but this action is due to an abundance of caution during this time.
PRE-NURSING QUESTION AND ANSWER WORKSHOPS
|Thursday, September 23||1:00 - 3:00 pm||Zoom|
|Monday, September 27||4:30 - 6:30 pm||Zoom|
|Monday, October 11||4:30 - 6:30 pm||Zoom|
|Wednesday, October 27||9:00 - 11:00 am||Zoom|
|Monday, November 8||4:30 - 6:30 pm||Zoom|
|Thursday, November 18||9:00 - 11:00 am||Zoom|
|Wednesday, December 1||1:00 - 3:00 pm||Zoom|
|Monday, December 13||4:30 - 6:30 pm||Zoom|