The MAP (My Academic Plan) Workshop is an opportunity for all first-time college students at Ventura College to learn about various educational pathways available to them and learn to select courses for their first semester based on their goal.
To complete the online, self-paced workshop, please follow the steps below:
- Have an admissions application for the semester you will start at VC.
- Have access to your MyVCCCD student portal
- Submit all official transcripts (high school, AP scores and/or other colleges/universities you attended) to Admissions and Records to assist with prerequisite clearances and/or to receive appropriate college credit
- Complete the Online Orientation
- Enroll in and complete the MAP Workshop online.
After completing My Academic Plan, speak to an Academic Counselor to discuss course recommendations for your first semester by calling us at 805-289-6448 or review recommended courses for your first semester using our new Program Mapper.