First Semester Course Planning Session (FCS) is for a new student at Ventura College who has not completed college courses at another college or university. To participate in a course planning session a student must:
- Have an application on file for the term they wish to enroll.
- Have access to their my.vcccd.edu student portal.
- Submit High School transcripts to the assessment office OR be able to self-report H.S. GPA.
- Complete the online orientation through their student portal.
- Complete your First-Semester Course Planning Session (FCS) course by clicking in this link
If you have discussed your course selection with a counselor remember to review the following videos prior to registering for classes.
Choosing General Education Courses
How To Read The Schedule of Classes
How To Register for Classes