2023 - 2024 Travel Fund Pool:
Virtual and In-Person
Conference Request Steps
Travel Pool requests will be indicated in your Chrome River travel request. Chrome River is the application in which all employee travel requests must be requested.
- Fill out Pre- Approval Request in your Chrome River Account before travel and before any spending on travel (in Work Life tab on your portal).
- Indicate in Chrome River comments you are asking for Travel Pool Funds.
- In Chrome River, please indicate the dates from submission to completion of activity (not just dates of conference).
- In the Allocations- choose Academic Senate FOAP.
- Complete Fund Approval Form and send to Gigi Fiumerodo at email@example.com. Once returned with amount awarded, attach form to your Chrome River Request in the portal app.
- If attending Virtual Conference, Pre-approval is not necessary, select “Expense” report.
Conference Request Tips
- Dean/Supervisor pre-approval is required to ensure activity is allowable and approved.
- Travel Pool Funding and the travel approval are two separate steps.
Travel Fund Pool is not available for conferences held in States with Discriminatory Laws.
Travel Fund Pool
2023 - 2024
Summer/Fall Travel Dates***
|July 1, 2023 - Jan. 20, 2024||Sept. 15, 2023|
*** Travel Fund Pool follows 2023 - 2024 District Academic Fiscal Year Calendar Deadlines
Summer / Fall 2023 - Travel Fund Pool
Spring 2024 - Information Coming Soon
Chrome River - Chrome River Travel & Mileage