Diversity in Culture Taskforce:
Ventura College is beginning preparations for the 2020 Diversity in Culture Festival. We are looking for speakers, storytellers, performers and events to include in the festival.
The goals of the Diversity in Culture Festival are to provide educational opportunities for greater awareness and understanding of diversity (both globally and locally), to foster connections and alliances with community services, to promote diversity events, presentations, displays and to engage faculty, staff and students to support and promote inclusion and representation of diverse populations.
Mission Statement: The Ventura College Diversity in Culture Taskforce is committed to recognize, celebrate, and promote awareness and appreciation of the value of diversity at our college and in our community.
- Provide events or opportunity for diversity.
- Foster community connections and alliances with community services.
- Increase/broaden support of the Diversity in Culture Advisory.
- Use more visual communication to promote diversity- posters, displays, and website.
- Engage faculty, staff, and students to support and promote diversity.
Arts & Events:
News & Awards:
For more information, please contact: Gigi Fiumerodo at email@example.com or 805-289-6007.