We offer the following services:
- Guide on How to Transfer
- Transfer Degree Information
- Reference Books
- College Catalogs and Brochures
- College Videos
The following are a list of services that are available at the University Transfer Center or on this website:
- Catalog Collection - General university and college catalogs can be borrowed from the Transfer Center. General catalogs can also be accessed at the college or university's website.
- University Representatives - The Transfer Center schedules individual student appointments with representatives from different campuses each semester.
- Workshops - The Transfer Center conducts workshops on how to earn admission to the University of California (UC), California State University (CSU), private and out-of-state universities and colleges.
- University/College Fair - The annual fair is held in November each Fall semester. It gives students an opportunity to meet with representatives from many colleges and universities.
- Calendar of Events - An online calendar of current and future events related to the Transfer Center.
- Reference Books - A collection of references that may assist you in making career and transfer decisions.
- College Source - Software that provides catalogs for many schools and is available for browsing on the student computers in the Transfer Center.
- Computers - The Transfer Center provides a number of computers dedicated for student use with Internet access for transfer research, including grants and scholarships, college and educational research.
- College Videos - There are a variety of college videos available at the Transfer Center pertaining to financial aid, admissions, campus services, departments, and special programs.
- Transfer Admission Guarantees - A contract of understanding between Ventura College and participating four-year universities, which guarantee the student admissions upon completion of the conditions of the agreement.
- Brochure - Check out our brochure for detailed steps to transferring, important links, and contact information!