FREE ONLINE TUTORING FOR VENTURA COLLEGE STUDENTS
3 Modes of Online Tutoring are Available to Students:
- Ask NetTutor: Connect to a live tutor for immediate assistance.
- NetTutor Q&A Center: Drop off a question and receive feedback from a tutor.
- NetTutor Paper Center: Submit your paper, lab report, or technical writing for review.
- Math and Statistics
- Writing and English
- Science (including Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, and Physics)
- Business (including Accounting, Economics, and Finance)
- Foreign Languages (Spanish, French, Italian, and German)
- Computer Science
- Political Science
Having trouble connecting to NetTutor? Below are the minimum requirements for accessing NetTutor.
- Minimum Browser: An HTML5-compatible browser (Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome 28+, Firefox 28+, Safari 7+)
- Internet Connection: 56k or greater
- Security: Make sure cookies are enabled and pop-ups are allowed for www.worldwidewhiteboard.com.
Need additional assistance? Fill out a Customer Support Request.
NetTutor Online Tutoring is funded through Ventura College's Title V Cooperative Grant.