All first year students must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a First-Time College Student with no prior college experience
- Attend New Student Expo on August 6th or 10th
- Students are required to enroll in one of the following courses:
- COUN V01-College Success (3 units)
- COUN V02-Career Exploration & Life Planning (3 units)
- COUN V03-College Orientation course (1 unit)
- EAC V01-Strategies for Success in College & Life (3 units)
- ENGR V01-Introducton to Engineering (3 units)
- Submit sealed, official high school transcripts and AP scores to Admissions and Records or FYE counselor
- Students must meet Assessment, Orientation and Group Counseling requirements
- Students must enroll in English and Math during their first year at Ventura College
- Complete an abbreviated and comprehensive educational plan
- Maintain a 2.0+ GPA. Successfully complete the entire academic school year (Fall & Spring) by setting realistic educational goals during your first year.
- Complete FAFSA or California Dream Act for 2019-2020 and 2020-2021
Please call 805-289-6438 or send an email message to email@example.com. if you have any questions.