The Career Development Center
We're here to help students fulfill their career goals, applying what they learn at Ventura College to advance in the world of work!
By providing comprehensive resources, programs, and career advising, our staff helps students:
- Explore Career Interests and Learn about Different Occupations
- Experience and Connect with Employers
- Build a Resume and Cover Letter
- Prepare for Interviews and Practice with Mock Interviews
- Develop Networking Strategies and Build an Online Presence with LinkedIn
Looking for an Internship, Part-time or Full-time Job?
Access our exclusive online job board for registered students by signing into your MyVCCCD portal and clicking on 'Job Board-Career Center' under Student QuickLinks!
We also offer career development workshops & recruitment events throughout the year and digital resources to help you succeed! Check out our Events page for workshops and our About Us page for office hours.