A branch of the Ventura College Library and Learning Resource Center is available at the East Campus in Santa Paula and is open to all Ventura College Students and members of the community.
2019 Spring Semester Hours of Operation
- All Math Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30pm to 7:30pm
- Statistics Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30am to 6:00pm
- Ventura College students may check out textbooks from the Textbook Lending Library collection for the entire semester on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students must bring a photo identification, a "print-out"of his or her class schedule, and a printed textbook list from the VC bookstore webpage.
The 35 station computer lab serves as a lab for classroom instruction, and as an open-access drop-in lab for students and members of the community. The lab also supports Ventura College's distance learning program by hosting orientations and exams.
- Computers workstations run the latest hardware, software and high speed Internet.
- Tutorial software compliments and support classroom instruction for several academic and vocational disciplines including Accounting, English, ESL, Math, and Medical Assisting.
- Printing and scanning is available for 10 cents per copy.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi) is available.
College Library Services
The East Campus Library, as an extension of the Ventura College Library, serves all currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, and community patrons.
- View the Library Resource Guide for students at East Campus.
- The Textbook Lending Library collection is available to students on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students may check out a maximum of three textbooks for the semester. Books are due back on the last day of finals.
- The Reserve Textbook Library is a collection of current textbooks used in many of the courses offered at the Ventura College East Campus. This collection is made available for student use in the library only. Students may check out these textbooks for a two hour, in-library use period.
- Numerous Research Databases are available to students including CQ Researcher, Opposing Viewpoints, ProQuest, JSTOR, and Country Watch. The databases provide access to over 10,000 periodicals, newspapers, journals, publications, biographies, bibliographies, critical analysis, and book summaries. Students, faculty and staff of Ventura College have online access to these databases via MyVCCCD.
- Students may check-out and drop-off library books at the East Campus. A 24/7 book drop is available and located next to the main entrance.
- A variety of reference materials and periodicals are available to assist with educational research and to fulfill intellectual curiosity.
957 Faulkner Road, 106 | Santa Paula, CA 93060
(805) 525-7136 ext. 6590 | firstname.lastname@example.org