Within the district, Ventura College is privileged to be the only campus with a MESA Community College Program.
Are you a Math, Engineering or Science major?
The Mathematics, Engineering and Science Achievement (MESA) Program serves to enrich the experience of students majoring in math, science and engineering at Ventura College. We support financially disadvantaged and/or historically underrepresented students by providing a variety of services to equip MESA students with the skills and attitudes necessary for their successful transfer to a university.
MESA works closely with industry partners and the University of California, California State University, the California Community Colleges, the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities and the State Department of Education. MESA is nationally recognized for its innovative academic development program.
BENEFITS OF MESA:
- Enhance your educational experience while completing the first two years of a bachelor’s degree
- Gain industry knowledge
- Make friends who have similar academic and career interests
- Develop a close relationship with faculty members
- Develop and improve your academic leadership skills
- Raise your educational expectations
- Link with student and professional organizations to enhance your personal and professional development
- Access state-of-the-art computer equipment and the Internet
|Monday||8:30 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m.||2:00 p.m|
(Friday are subject to change, due to MESA activities. Please check in with the center for updates)
|Monday-Thursday||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.|
For more information contact:
Location: Sciences and Mathematics Building (SCI-224)