How to Apply


1. CCCApply Application

 * When selecting your Citizenship and/or Visa type when filling out your CCCApply application, select "STUDENT VISA (F-1)" regardless of your current status.

2. Supplemental Application

The supplemental application should be submitted separately via this link if you do not receive this link after completing your CCCApply Application online. Be sure to upload all the required documents. 

International Student Program Process and Other Information