The Community Colleges of Ventura County require coverage for health and accident insurance for all International Students (F-1 Visa). If you have insurance, you need to apply for the insurance wavier. Please contact the international office for more information. If you do not have health insurance coverage, you must obtain insurance from the College provider. Not other insurance will be accepted. 

You may purchase your insurance Here. 

Important Health Information:

When traveling from country to country, a student may be exposed to different diseases. The Community Colleges of Ventura County encourage immunization of the following types: Tetanus, Measles and Rubella. We strongly recommend that you complete this immunization before entering the U.S.  

You may contact the College's health center for more information upon your arrival.