An international student who is presently attending an F-1 SEVIS school and wishes to take a class at Ventura College (concurrent enrollment) needs to submit the following documents:

  1. International Student Application
  2. $50 non-refundable application fee  
  3. Official Transcript – you can submit paper form to Ventura College: Admissions and Records office or you can email eParchment to
  4. Copy of health insurance plan (not needed for online classes)
  5. Copy of current I-20
  6. Copy of passport (unexpired document)
  7. Copy of F1 Visa
  8. Copy of I-94 Form

Please email to:

International Student Office

Ventura College

4667 Telegraph Rd

Ventura, CA 93003