Ventura College Campus Resources
The Financial Aid Office
- Receive assistance with applying for financial aid.
- Priority Registration may be available for students under the age of 25, who do not have fixed, regular, and adequate housing.
The Basic Needs Office
- Provide food and other essential supplies to students through the VC Food Pantry.
- CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps, and federally knows as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP) can add to your food budget by helping you put healthy and nutritious food on the table. Click here for more information and to see if you are eligible.
- If you are a VC student in need of housing or a suitable place to live, complete the Housing Referral Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or through canvas page.
- Bus Transportation is available to Ventura College students for free. VC Students are able to ride the bus by presenting their VC Student ID card. Simply present your ID card and ride free anywhere the Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC) rides. For up to the minute information and bus schedules visit goventura.org. Can't afford a VC student ID? Contact the Basic Needs Office.
- Access to on campus shower facilities.
- Access to mental health referrals and counseling with the VC Student Health Center.