If you are a student at Ventura College and in need of housing or a suitable place to live, we may be able to assist you. Please fill out the Housing Referral Request form and submit it in person, by email or by fax.
- Bring your form to the Basic Needs Department - located in the BCS Building at Ventura College;
- OR email the form to us at Basic Needs Department;
- OR fax it to (805) 289-6383.
Ventura College and the Basic Needs Department offer this service to students to assist them with their own suitable housing search.
We in no way,
- verify the identity of any person offering a place for rent
- inspect any housing
- make representation, guarantees, or promises with respect to the condition, quality, or safety of the property
- review any rental contracts, or make rental contracts
- endorse any property management company or landlord
- pay deposit, rent, or utilities
Do you have a place for rent? Please fill out the Property Available form and submit it by email to Basic Needs Department or by fax to (805) 289-6383 or in person to the Basic Needs Department - located in the BCS Building at Ventura College.