How can we help?
Complete the Student Interest Form and tell us what services you want more information about. One of our staff will reach out to you with help.
We offer both in person and online assistance to all Ventura College students.
The Basic Needs Center provides students with the following services:
- CalFresh Application Assistance
- Food Pantry
- Housing Referrals
- Transportation Assistance - Free bus rides for VC students!
- VC Student Emergency Grant (VCSEG)
- Services for Homeless Students
- Mental Health and Wellness Referrals
Meet Our Staff
Maria Crisosto Calderon
Basic Needs Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org I (805) 289-6583
Basic Needs Staff
email@example.com | (805) 289-6583
firstname.lastname@example.org I (805) 289-6123
Basic Needs Center Supervisor/Financial Aid Officer
email@example.com I (805) 289-6360