If we have requested a copy of your tax transcripts, you may obtain a copy of your tax transcripts by following the instructions below:
Select 'Get Transcript Online' at
Select 'Get Transcript by Mail' at
Call the IRS at 1-800-908-9946
We will continue to provide more information about the IRS DRT as it becomes available.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
You may use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool two-three weeks after you and/or your parents have electronically filed taxes or eight weeks after you and/or your parents have filed taxes by mail .
Instructions for IRS Data Retrieval on your FAFSA
- Log into www.fafsa.gov
- Click on “Make FAFSA Corrections”
- Click on “Financial Information” tab
- Correct “Will File” to “Already Completed”
- If you are eligible to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, click Link to IRS and OK
- On the IRS Web site (www.IRS.gov) enter the requested information and click Submit
- Click on the box under the “Transfer My Tax Information into the FAFSA” and then click Transfer Now
- You should receive the message “You have successfully transferred your 20XX tax information”
- Complete all steps and electronically sign (dependent students must have an FSA ID and Password for themselves as well as for a parent) and Submit your FAFSA
- Your FAFSA is successfully submitted once you have received a confirmation number
How can we help you?
If you need further assistance, please visit the Financial Aid Office.