Request a Refund

Refund Request Process for Military Veterans and Dependents Receiving Educational Benefits:

Attention Chapter 33 Veterans:  The Veterans' Administration now requires colleges to assume primary (but not total) responsibility for debt repayment.  This means that we must thoroughly review your account when you drop or change classes to determine if fees have to be paid back to the VA before any fees can be refunded to you.  Please understand that this process does not guarantee that you will not have a repayment obligation to the VA.  It is, however, intended to minimize your repayment obligations under current VA regulations.

In order to comply with this requirement, and effective immediately, all refund requests must be submitted directly to Patty Mazuca in the Admissions and Records Office.


Download the Refund Request Form.

  1. Complete and sign the form.
  2. Chapter 33 Veterans, submit the form to Patty Mazuca in Admissions and Records.
  3. Other chapter Veterans, submit the form directly to the Student Business Office.
Questions about this process?  Contact Patty at