What We Do
The Student Connect Center’s friendly staff offers one-on-one assistance to prospective, new and continuing students, providing computer-related support services to ensure a successful transition to and navigation through Ventura College.
The Student Connect Center specializes in assisting students with the following:
- Completing the online admissions application
- Understanding and completing the steps for enrollment, including orientation
- Finding class schedules and course offerings
- MyVCCCD student portal access, activation, setup, and troubleshooting, including one-time passcodes
- General navigation of portal tools and services, including registration and payment for classes through the MyVCCCD student portal
- Answering general questions about Ventura College and providing information about programs, majors and student services
- Walking tours of our beautiful campus
Ventura College will not be enforcing parking permits or fees for the Fall 2021 semester for unmarked parking spaces. Visitors to the Student Connect Center can park in either the West Lot or East Lot.
Click here for directions to campus.