The Student Connect Center is currently closed to the public and students. All our services are available remotely during this closure. Ventura College is taking precautions to protect the campus community in response to COVID-19.
Student Connect | Office: SSC Building
805-289-6420 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Student Connect, the first stop along your path to becoming a Ventura College Pirate! Whether you are starting college immediately out of high school, returning to further your education or seeking additional skills or personal enrichment, our Student Connect staff will provide friendly service and support to help you get started. Student Connect is located in the heart of Ventura College’s main campus in the Student Services Center.
The Student Connect Center offers computer-related support services through navigation of the following:
- Complete the online application to Ventura College
- Set-up and access the MyVCCCD student portal
- Understand the steps for successful enrollment
- Find class schedules and course offerings
- Discover the academic programs at Ventura College
- Learn about financial, academic, and personal support programs
- Facilitate access to and knowledge of campus resources
Call, Email or Chat with a Student Connect Ambassador to get started today!
Come learn firsthand about Ventura College by scheduling a campus tour. Our Student Connect Ambassadors' walking tours provide a comprehensive overview of VC’s academic programs and student services. Highlights include the Library and Learning Resource Center, the Applied Science Center, the Financial Aid Office, and the Student Activities Center, among other locations.
Campus tours are provided to individuals, families, K-12 classes and community groups by appointment only. Visit the Ventura College instructional calendar for information about campus scheduling.
To schedule a tour, please contact the Student Connect Center. In your email or call, please provide the following information:
- The school/organization name
- Phone number and email address of the primary contact
- Three preferred tour dates & times
- Number of tour participants in your group
Our Ambassadors and Outreach staff are also available to provide a presentation about Ventura College. Please specify this, or any other request, upon your initial inquiry. Tours commence at the Student Connect Center and last for 30-60 minutes. Please wear comfortable shoes for walking, and alert the Student Connect Center in advance if any of your tour group members require special accommodations.
K-12 students can also take college courses through our Dual Enrollment program
Spring Virtual Business Hours
- Monday & Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday & Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Spring Chat Hours
- Monday - Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- By Appointment
All vehicles parked on the Ventura College campus require a parking permit. Daily parking permits pay be purchased at a lot permit dispenser at the rate of $2/day. Visitors to the Student Connect Center are advised to park in either the West Lot or East Lot. Click here for directions to campus.
4667 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003