Pirates Cove at Ventura College is designed to provide direct support and retention services for all students. Located in the Campus Student Center, students can visit Pirates Cove to meet with our Student Success Specialist, who supports students academically and socially by directing them to campus resources and providing them with strategies for college success.
Services and Resources:
- One-on-one meetings with Student Success Specialist
- Referral services to campus resources
- Regularly scheduled study skills workshops
Student Learning Outcomes:
1. Students will develop academic skills and study habits to enhance their academic success.
2. Students will identify appropriate resources on campus to overcome social and academic barriers.
3. Pirates Cove Students will increase a sense of belonging on campus.
Location: Campus Center Building
Fall 2019 Hours:
Summer 2019 Hours: