Ventura College students may check out textbooks from this collection for the entire semester on a first-come, first-served basis. Students may also check the library online catalog to see if the library has their text in the collection. Books in this collection have the notation "Lending Library" as the shelf location. Frequently Asked Questions.
Textbook Lending Dates and Times:
Monday, May 21, 2018 (8am – closing) – Continuing during the open hours of summer session.
Day 1: Application Required. Lending Library Application for Priority Day opens on Monday, May 14th and will close at mid-night Friday, August 10th for Fall 2018 Textbook Lending. Students must have a Priority Day Registration Email Confirmation to participate on Monday, August 13, 2018 at their chosen time. Each time period has a 250 person limit, once the limit is left the time is removed.
- Log into your VCCCD Student Portal between 05/14/2018 to 8/10/2018
- Click on the "My College" tab and scroll to the "Quicklinks" section
- Click on "Scholarship Application"
- Locate the FREE Textbooks Spring 2018 Application and click on "Start Application"
- Submit your application & check to see that you've received a submission confirmation email.
- In the confirmation message/email, follow the link to sign up for the TIME you’d like to come by on the Priority Day, Monday, August 13, 2018. (Four time periods, 250 student maximum per period)
Priority Day to check out books is Monday, August 13, 2018 registration completion required.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Susan O'Connell, Administration & Operations Coordinator @ 805-289-6461 | email@example.com
- Jaime Hanna, Programs & Events Coordinator @ 805-289-6161 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 2: No Application Day, Tuesday, August 14, 2018 anytime between (2pm-4pm) no application required.