Ventura College students may check out textbooks from this collection for the entire semester. Students may also check the library online Library catalog OneSearch, to see if the library has their text in the collection. Books in this collection have the notation "Lending Library" as the shelf location.
- Textbook Lending Library - Instructions
- How to Check the Availability of Textbooks Video Tutorial
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Frequently asked questions during Covid-19
Rules & Guidelines
- VC Students ONLY
- Three (3) Textbook Limit per student
- All Lending Textbooks are due the LAST DAY OF FINALS. Overdue textbooks are charged a $5.00 per day fine up to the COST of the textbook - no exceptions
Contact the VC Library with questions - 805-289-6482 | firstname.lastname@example.org