Ventura College students may check out textbooks from this collection for the entire semester on a first-come, first-served basis. Students may also check the library online catalog to see if the library has their text in the collection. Books in this collection have the notation "Lending Library" as the shelf location. Frequently Asked Questions.
Textbook Lending Dates and Times:
Day One - Priority Day - Be the first to see what's available!
- Log into your VCCCD Student Portal anytime between Thursday, 11/1/2018 through Tuesday, 1/1/2019
- Click on the "My College"tab, scroll to the "Student QuickLinks section and click on "Scholarship Application"
- Complete the "FREE Textbooks Spring 2019" Application
- In the confirmation message and/or email that follows, follow the link to sign up for the time you'd like to come by on the Priority Day, Thursday, January 3rd. (For time periods, 1 hour each, 250 students per period)
- Join us at the LRC during your selected time period (step #4 just above) on 1/3/2019 and bring your class schedule, photo ID, and printed booklist.
Day Two - Friday, January 4, 2019 from 2pm-4pm
- First-come, first-served basis
- No application required
Santa Paula VC East Campus Textbook Lending
Thursday, January 3rd (12pm - 6pm)
Rules & Guidelines
- VC Students ONLY
- Three (3) Textbook Limit per student
- Check the Availability of Textbooks - CLICK HERE
- All Lending Textbooks are due the LAST DAY OF FINALS. Overdue textbooks are charged a $5.00 per day fine up to the COST of the textbook - no exceptions
Contact the VC Library with questions - 805-289-6482 | email@example.com