The following student learning outcomes, goals, assessment methods and core competencies have been identified for the Learning Center computer lab:
- To provide students with an open access computer lab using up-to-date technology to complete their studies.
- To increase retention in reading, study skills, English, foreign language, nursing, psychology and other academic classes by providing a lab where students can make use of software products to supplement instruction.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will be able to identify the Learning Center as a place for utilizing computers with specialized software as a resource for supplemental study.
- Students will find the Learning Center equipment, software, and facility adequate to meet their educational needs.
- The Learning Center will support or facilitate a positive learning or service environment for students.
- Learning Center Survey
- 2.3 Information Competency: Find and interpret relevant information from text, tables, graphs, maps, media, personal communication, observation, and electronic databases.
- 2.7 Information Competency: Use technology to acquire and process information.
Learning Center student learning outcomes updated 9/17/16.