CALL US FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Social Media Marketing
Certificate of Achievement & Associates in Science Degree:
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
The objectives of this program are as follows:
- Explore factors that drive social media.
- Understand social media networks
- Utilize effective communication strategies in social media
- Identify and analyze social media marketing opportunities
- Learn how to design and implement social media strategies
- Learn how to integrate social media with conventional media.
Program Purpose: The Ventura College Social Media Marketing Program is designed with the goal of enabling students to develop skills and strategies to integrate social media into the conventional marketing variable mix. Successful completion of the program will enable students to enhance their business skills, increase employability skills, and contribute to increasing success for the businesses for which they will work or for businesses they will create.
Program Description: The Social Media Marketing Program develops skills and strategies required for integrating social media marketing into the integrated marketing plans of businesses.
|Introduction to Business
|Social Media Marketing
|REQUIRED ADDITIONAL COURSES
|Select one (1) of the following courses:
|Small Business Management
Stackable: Courses taken in other COAs that match these requirements can be used toward this COA.
- Catalog description of Associate in Science Degree
- Catalog description of Certificate of Achievement
- Program Student Learning Outcomes (PSLO)
- O*NET online
- Catalog description of individual courses
- Course Student Learning Outcomes by Course
Advisory Committee Agenda and Minutes:
For more information, contact the Business Department Chair, Crystal Kallik at email@example.com