Career Education is here to help students fulfill their career goals. We encourage students to gain internships, jobs, and other experience related to their career goals. We offer students career development and job search support in a variety of ways:
Many of our Career Education programs offer students the opportunity to enroll in a course related to their internship/work experience at an organization. Students should consult the course catalogue and speak directly with their academic department regarding course availability, enrollment requirements, and unit/hour requirements.
If you need a copy of the forms required for Career Education academic internship programs, or if you need to submit complete forms, contact VCCareer@vcccd.edu.
Online Job Board
Registered students can:
• Search for and apply to part-time and full-time jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
• Get information on career development events and workshops on campus
• Utilize Career Finder & Career Explorer resources to explore your interests and how they relate to the world of work
To access your account please login to your MyVCCCD Portal using your usual username and password. Click on the 'Job Board - Career Center' link located at the my College Tab in the My College Quicklinks.
The Career Center can assist students with:
• Job & internship search strategies
• Building a resume and cover letter
• Preparing for an interview and practicing through mock interviews
Visit our website for information and resources: Venturacollege.edu/Career
Connect with the Career Center: Located in SSC - VCCareer@vcccd.edu - 805-289-6473