The Testing Center is an educational resource for faculty and students, helping to promote student success. The Testing Center provides a secure, comfortable and distraction free environment to take make-up exams. The Testing Center is committed to upholding academic integrity and following set testing standards.
Faculty wishing to schedule an exam are asked to complete our request form available online. Exams, passwords, directions and guidelines must be sent directly to the proctor. These materials may be dropped off before testing hours in the locked drop box located inside SCI-223 or via email to email@example.com. The Testing Center will schedule students to take make-up tests.
Forms for Faculty:
Faculty Guidelines for Make Up Tests at the Testing Center:
- Please complete the Testing Services Request Form to provide us with all the details concerning your exam. Please be sure to provide the student names on the form, as well as a last date testing is allowed.
- The Testing Center will adhere strictly to your written test instructions and allowed aids. Please be assured that we have all of the information necessary to provide your students with timely and efficient service.
- Deliver copies of tests and instructions to the Black Lock Box in SCI-223. For security reasons, please do not leave tests in the Administration Building Proctor mailbox.
- PLEASE INFORM YOUR STUDENTS: Each student taking a make-up test must be approved by the instructor. Students will need a scheduled appointment in order to take the test. They can stop by during Testing Center hours or email the testing center to set up an appointment.
- Students must present a current photo identification to take tests in the Testing Center. Acceptable forms of photo identification are: driver's license, student ASB card, state issued identification card, military identification card, and passport.
- We will not allow students to use cell phones in the Testing Center.
- Inform your student(s) in advance when your test will be available in the Testing Center, how much time you have allotted, the need for a Scantron, and what aids (notes, calculators, etc.) they will be allowed to use during the exam. Testing Center hours are available online:
- We will notify you by email when a test has been completed and your delivery/pick up options.
- Please contact the EAC office if you have a student who needs test accommodations.