Summer Session at the Ventura College Santa Paula Site
Now enrolling for the six-week summer session 2015 (June 22 - July 30, 2015). Summer classes provide an opportunity for students to catch up, get ahead, or attend community college for the first time. View the schedule of classes offered off-campus.
Summer classes include Medical Terminology, Introduction to Business, Communication Studies, Art Appreciation, Dance Appreciation, English Composition, Critical Thinking and Composition, Health and Wellness, History of the Americas, and Computer Assisted English as a Second Language.
Parking is free for class attendance at the Ventura College Santa Paula site. The registration office at the Santa Paula site is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00am-7:00pm.
Library and Learning Resource Center
Ventura College Santa Paula has a Learning Resource Center (LRC) that also serves as a branch of the Ventura College library. The LRC provides math tutoring, Textbook Lending Library, access to over 10,000 research databases, full library service, open-access computer Lab, Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) and study areas available to all Ventura College students.
All Ventura College students have access to student services at the Santa Paula site which include:
- Academic and career counseling
- Financial aid assistance
- Assessment testing for English and math
- Registration, special admissions, add and drop classes
- MyVCCCD Portal assistance
- Freshmen Year Experience group counseling
- Pay fees with debit/credit, check or money order / check holds
- Textbooks may be purchased online from the Ventura College Bookstore and shipped to the Santa Paula Site at no extra charge.