Spring 2016 Semester at the Ventura College Santa Paula Site
Now enrolling for spring 2016 semester (January 11 - May 18, 2016). View the schedule of classes offered off-campus.
Parking is free for class attendance at the Ventura College Santa Paula site. The registration office at the Santa Paula site is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00am-7:00pm.
Library and Learning Resource Center
Ventura College Santa Paula has a Learning Resource Center (LRC) that also serves as a branch of the Ventura College library. The LRC provides math tutoring, Textbook Lending Library, access to over 10,000 research databases, full library service, open-access computer Lab, Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) and study areas available to all Ventura College students.
All Ventura College students have access to student services at the Santa Paula site which include:
- Academic and career counseling
- Financial aid assistance
- Assessment testing for English and math
- Registration, special admissions, add and drop classes
- MyVCCCD Portal assistance
- Freshmen Year Experience group counseling
- Pay fees with debit/credit, check or money order / check holds
- Textbooks may be purchased online from the Ventura College Bookstore and shipped to the Santa Paula Site at no extra charge.