Classes offered at the Santa Paula Site
Now enrolling for Spring 2015 (January 12 - May 20, 2015). View the schedule of classes offered off-campus.
Classes include Accounting, Art Appreciation, Business, Child Development, Computer Applications, Criminal Justice, English, English as a Second Language, Health, History, Math, Medical Assisting, Medical Terminology, Political Science, Professional Reception Skills, Psychology, and Sociology, Speech Communication, and more.
Registration office at the Santa Paula site is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00am-7:00pm.
Library and Learning Resource Center
Ventura College Santa Paula has a Learning Resource Center (LRC) that also serves as a branch of the Ventura College library. The LRC provides math tutoring, Textbook Lending Library, access to over 10,000 research databases, full library service, open-access computer Lab, Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) and study areas available to all Ventura College students.
All Ventura College students have access to student services at the Santa Paula site which include:
- Academic and career counseling
- Financial aid assistance
- Registration, special admissions, add and drop classes
- MyVCCCD Portal assistance
- Pay fees with debit/credit, check or money order / check holds
- Textbooks may be purchased online from the Ventura College Bookstore and shipped to the Santa Paula Site at no charge.