- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- VC Santa Paula Home
- Faculty and Staff
- Fast Facts
- Hours and Location
- Library and Learning Resource Center
- Schedule of Off-Campus Classes Spring term (Jan - May 2014)
- Task Force
- Women's Art Exhibition and Panel Discussion at VCSP
Classes offered at the Santa Paula Site
Spring 2014 (January 2 - May19, 2014)
For the upcoming spring 2014 semester students will find classes in Administrative Assistant, Art, Business, Child Development, Criminal Justice, Communication Studies, English, English for Multilingual Students, English as a Second Language, Health, History, Math, Medical Assisting, Psychology, and Reception Skills. View the complete schedule of off-campus classes by following this link: Schedule of classes at the Santa Paula site
Library and Learning Resource Center
Ventura College Santa Paula has a Learning Resource Center (LRC) that also serves as a branch of the Ventura College library. The LRC provides tutoring, Textbook Lending Library, access to over 10,000 research databases, full library service, open-access computer Lab, Wi-Fi (wireless Internet) and study areas available to all Ventura College students.
All Ventura College students have access to student services at the Santa Paula site which include:
- Academic and career counseling
- English and Math assessments
- Financial aid assistance
- On-line Registration and MyVCCCD Portal assistance
- Pay fees with debit/credit, check or money order
- Registration, add and drop classes
VCSP Photo Galleries
- Inside Latin American Art from an Outsider - Meet the Artist Reception, Spring 2013
- Medical Assisting students at VC and VC Santa Paula site, Fall 2012.
- Xavier Montes - Meet the Artist Reception, Spring 2012.
- Grand Opening of the new Ventura College Santa Paula site, Fall 2011.