Our Mission is to provide the necessary support, education and environment to help Ventura College students LIVE F.I.T.
Fearless in overcoming challenges to reach personal goals
Inspiring a healthy change on and off campus
Thriving by achieving optimal physical and mental wellbeing
Hours, Location, and Contact
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: CRC-108 (ground floor of the CRC bldg)
Call: 805-289-6346 to make a confidential appointment.
If you have mental or physical health concerns call or stop by. Your student health fee covers most consultations but there may be minimal charges for certain services.
24 Hour Resources
Tips For A Healthier YOU
- Come in and get your flu shot. Only $20!
- Wash Hands
- Cover cough
- Stay home if you are sick
- Be physically active. Evidence is growing that keeping active and keeping your weight down helps reduce your risk of breast cancer.
- Eat a healthy diet. A diet rich in vegetables, fruits, low-fat dairy products and lean proteins like poultry and fish is linked to lower risk for breast cancer
- Limit your alcohol. Women who drink 2 or more alcoholic drinks a day are more at risk to develop breast cancer
- Women over the age of 40 should see your doctor about getting a mammogram.
- Come into the clinic and get tested. It's FREE!!!!! One out of four people have HIV and don't know it. About 50,000 people get infected with HIV in the United States every year.
- Use condoms correctly and consistently when having vaginal, anal or oral sex.
- Limit your number of partners
- Sharing syringes and needles when injecting drugs is a direct route of HIV transmission.