Our Mission is to provide the necessary support, education and environment to help Ventura College students LIVE F.I.T.
Fearless in overcoming challenges to reach personal goals
Inspiring a healthy change on and off campus
Thriving by achieving optimal physical and mental wellbeing
Goals for 2017: 1) Be ambassadors for a smoke and tobacco free campus. 2) Bring awareness to pornography addiction and recovery.
Hours, Location, and Contact
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Location: CRC-108 (ground floor of the CRC bldg)
Call: 805-289-6346 to make a confidential appointment.
If you have mental or physical health concerns call or stop by. Your student health fee covers most consultations but there may be minimal charges for certain services.
Keep you and your campus safe from violence and sexual assault. Click on this link to learn how.
24 Hour Resources
Tips For A Healthier 2017
- Trouble sleeping or concentrating that is interfering with school, work and family life.
- Feeling down, hopeless, helpless or having self destructive thoughts most of the time.
- Using nicotine, drugs, alcohol, food, sex or gambling to cope with difficult emotions.
- Having thoughts of suicide or homicide
- GET TESTED!!! Protect you and your partner from disease. We provide FREE rapid HIV testing.
- Wear condoms. Condoms are the only way to protect yourself from diseases. Watch this video to learn how to put them on correctly.
- Talk about sex. It's important for you and your partner to be open and honest about how to keep yourselves safe physically and emotionally.
- Consent + Sex= Pure Bliss!