If you find yourself struggling with life we are here to help. Just pick up the phone and call 805-289-6346 between the hours of 9:00am - 5:30pm for information on making a confidential appointment.
Our counseling team is diverse in gender, age and race. They are well equipped to help you with a wide variety of mental health concerns including stress, depression, anxiety, relational problems, trauma, post traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, addiction concerns and issues related to gender identity. All sessions with any of our counseling staff is free!
We have day and evening appointments available Monday-Friday.
If you are considering suicide you can contact the Suicide Hotline 24/7 at 877-727-4747
Here is a list of other mental health resources that may be helpful:
Practicing Self Compassion
Be mindful of loving yourself more and hating yourself less for a happier 2016. Research shows that people who practice self compassion tend to live healthier, happier, and more productive lives.
- Cut yourself some slack. Practice being kind to yourself when things don't go exactly the way you planned instead of always criticizing yourself.
- Be mindful of the fact that imperfection is shared by all humanity.
- Remember that you deserve the same happiness that you work so hard to provide others.
- You are not alone. Reach out for help when you need it.
- Take 5 minutes a day to celebrate your strengths and talents.