Veteran's Affairs Office

Mission Statement

The Veteran's Affairs Office at Ventura College is committed to establishing a supportive environment, and to nurture a welcoming campus culture for all veteran students and their dependents. It is founded on the premise that the challenges faced by veterans may be addressed through a combination of services stressing academics, camaraderie, and wellness. The Veteran's Office staff are here to help provide that support, and to help veterans and their dependents reach their educational goals.  The time has never been better for veterans to further their education and training. 

The Veteran's Affairs Office offers assistance and information to Veterans and eligible Dependents regarding V.A. Educational Benefits. The Veteran's Affairs Representative is in the Student Services Center Building in the Administration building. For information regarding eligibility, application for benefits, enrollment verifications and frequently asked questions, please visit the Dept. of Veteran's Affairs website at 

For information on how to apply for your benefits at Ventura College, contact the veteran's representative, Patty Mazuca

Patty is available to see veteran's using their educational benefits Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at the Veteran's Affairs Office, and Fridays from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM in the Admissions and Records Office. No appointment is necessary. 

Veteran's Representative: 
Patty Mazuca
Office: CSC (Click here for Map)
Phone: (805) 289-6060

Monday - Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fridays 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM