Textbook Lending Library
Textbook Lending Library for the summer session at the Ventura College Santa Paula Site begins Tuesday, June 23, 2015. Textbooks are for Santa Paula Site-enrolled classes. Textbooks are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students must bring a photo ID, a printout of their class schedule, and a printed textbook list obtained from the VC bookstore webpage.
- Over 30 computer workstations running the latest hardware, software and high speed Internet.
- Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi).
- Tutorial software to compliment and support classroom instruction in math, English, accounting, essay writing, and medical assisting.
- Resources for English language learners to improve grammar and pronunciation.
- Programs to assist students with resume-building and keyboarding.
College Library Services
- Textbook Lending Library
- Access to Research Databases
- Library book check-out and drop-off site
- Reference materials
- Reserve items
- Individual and group tutoring
- Computer basics assistance
Services for Faculty
- Faculty may reserve computer lab for class use
- Reservation of audio-visual equipment and media titles for use in the classroom