- Interested in the online Desire2Learn training course?
- Basic course that addresses using D2L to create an basic starter online course. This course will walk you through from a student perspective the fundamental knowledge needed to facilitate an online course. You will learn how to create and upload content as well as how to create quizzes and manage an online gradebook.
- (Intended for current online instructors that need a basic refresh in course communication, content, and assessments. Also intended for instructors interested in teaching online at Ventura College.)
- The next training is:
- September 8th - October 6th
- NOTE:This course is not self-paced. It has scheduled assignments and requires active participation and communication.
- Timeline: Intensive 4 week course delivered completely online
|WEB ENHANCE TRAINING
- Basic course that addresses uploading/creating content, announcements and discussions.
- This training session will give an overview of what Desire2Learn is and how it can be used to enhance your traditional brick and mortar classrooms.
- During the session your Desire2Learn shell will be customized to fit the current needs of the classroom.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability for training so you can start using D2L as soon as possible.
- To see the basics pre-training or review what you learned here is a brief recording of web enhance basics
- Tentative Time: 1 hour on campus or online
D2L TOOL TRAINING
|Are you interested in additional training with D2L? We offer basic and advanced trainings in various tools such as quizzes, discussions, gradebooks, rubrics, and more. Please email or call today, and we can arrange classes for small groups.
Times and locations to be announced.