Welcome to Ventura College!
Whether you are starting college right out of high school, looking to improve your skills in an existing career, or you are a returning student seeking the personal enrichment to further your education, the Welcome Center is your first stop at Ventura Community College.
The mission of the Welcome Center is to provide information and support to new and returning students. Our full time staff and student ambassadors use a comprehensive personal approach to assist students succeed. The welcome center offers students assistance with the admissions application and process; guides students through the setup of a MyVCCCD Student Portal account; assists with the assessment and registration processes; connects students with appropriate Student Support Services; offers Campus Tours and offers help with general questions about the college, its programs and services. In addition, the Welcome Center Staff conducts outreach activities at area middle schools, high schools and college fairs.
Welcome Center Services:
Assistance with the admissions application
Assistance with Enrollment information
Assistance with general Financial Aid questions
Assistance setting up my.vcccd portal (Click here for steps to set up portal)
Assistance with portal issues (Password Reset)
Information about Student Support Services
- Group (Elementary, Middle and High School)
- Individual Campus Tours are every Friday at 10 am and 1 pm or available by appointment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit.
Campus tours are one hour long and provide a general overview about Ventura College and the services available to students. Students will visit the Student Services Center, Learning Resource Center (LCR), Student Health Center, Financial Aid, MESA Center, Student Activities Center.
Campus tours start in the Welcome Center where a Student Ambassador will greet you. (Click here for a map of location of Welcome Center. Located in CCS)
To schedule a group tour please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Phone number and email address
- Desired Dates/Times
- School Name/Organization
- Number of Attendees
- Please let us know if you would like to add a presentation about Ventura College or any other special request that you might have
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the date and time of your tour
- Contact the Welcome Center: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (805) 289-6420
- Angeline Gonzales | email@example.com
Student Services Specialist
- Campus Student Center (CSC)
Click here for a campus map.
Driving directions & Parking information