- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- DSP&S / EAC
- Application Process
- Faculty and Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Assistive Technology Training Center
- Programs and Services
Disabled Students Programs & Services (DSP&S/EAC)Thank you for your interest in the Educational Assistance Center, the Disabled Students Programs and Services office at Ventura College. We are located in the Administration Building (ADM)just south of the Student Services Center (SSC).
Mission and Goals
The Educational Assistance Center (EAC) promotes the educational and vocational potential of students with disabilities by supporting each student's integration into the mainstream of college life. Students with learning disabilities, mobility, visual, hearing, speech, or psychological impairments, acquired brain injuries, or other health impairments, such as seizure disorders or attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, are eligible for support services and special classes that are needed to fully participate in the educational process.
- To provide students with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in the educational activities at Ventura College.
- To provide qualified students with disabilities the required services and accommodations to meet their educational needs.
- To provide qualified students with disabilities the special classes needed to prepare them for success in the general college classes.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 7:00 Friday: 8:00 - 3:00
If you have any questions about the programs and services of the Educational Assistance Center, please contact us.
VOICE: (805) 654-6300
FAX: (805) 289-6015