The Testing Center is an educational resource for faculty and students, helping to promote student success. The Testing Center provides a secure, comfortable and distraction free environment to take exams. The Testing Center is committed to upholding academic integrity and following set testing standards.
Faculty wishing to schedule an exam are asked to complete our request form available online. Exams, passwords, directions and guidelines must be sent directly to the proctor. These materials may be dropped off before testing hours in the locked drop box located inside of the Reading/Writing Center (Room 155 in the LRC) or via email to email@example.com.
Forms for Faculty
Faculty Guidelines for Make Up Tests at the Testing Center
- Please complete the Testing Services Request Form to provide us with all the details concerning your exam. Please be sure to provide the student names on the form, as well as a last date testing is allowed.
- The Testing Center will adhere strictly to your written test instructions and allowed aids. Please be assured that we have all of the information necessary to provide your students with timely and efficient service.
- Deliver copies of tests and instructions to the Black Lock Box in LRC 155. Testing Services Request Forms are available on the side of the box. For security reasons, please do not leave tests in the Administration Building Proctor mailbox.
- If you need a test proctored within a day, you may email the test and detailed instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow at least 24 hour notice.
- PLEASE INFORM YOUR STUDENTS: No appointment is needed! Students may come in on a drop in basis to take a test. But, they should arrive with enough time to complete the test. The Testing Center stops all testing 15 minutes before closing!
- Students must present a current photo identification to take tests in the Testing Center. Acceptable forms of photo identification are: driver's license, student ASB card, state issued identification card, military identification card, and passport. If a student does not have a current photo ID, you may accompany the student for personal ID (student must take the test at that time) or provide a note on the request form that you will not require identification.
- We will not allow students to use cell phones in the Testing Center.
- Inform your student(s) in advance when your test will be available in the Testing Center, how much time you have allotted, the need for a Scantron, and what aids (notes, calculators, etc.) they will be allowed to use during the exam. Testing Center hours are available online:
- We will notify you by email when a test has been completed and your delivery/pick up options.
- Please contact the EAC office if you have a student who needs test accommodations. A student needing additional time may test here if Testing Center open hours will accommodate them.