BOGW Enrollment Fee Waiver
The Board of Governors of the California Community College system offers a fee waiver program for low-income residents of California that are attending a community college.
The BOG fee waiver will waive all per unit enrollment fees for an eligible student. It will also waive a portion of parking permit fees.
To qualify for a BOG fee waiver, you need to:
- Be classified as a resident of California or AB 540 student, according to Admissions and Records.
- Meet income criteria by:
- Providing proof that you are receiving monthly cash assistance from TANF/CalWORKs, SSI/SSP or General Assistance (or, if a dependent student, your parent(s) receive this assistance) or
- Establishing that your 2013 income (or your parent's income, if you are a dependent student) was within set income standards for a 2014-2015 BOG or
- Completing a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at VC and have remaining "financial need" or
- Being a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient (or dependent); being a dependent of a victim of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack; having certification from the California Department of Veteran Affairs or the National Guard Adjutant General; or being a dependent of a deceased law enforcement/fire suppression personnel killed in the line of duty that you are eligible for this waiver.
Apply online at CCCApply. (Apply for the 2014-2015 Application)
2014-2015 Board of Governors Fee Waiver (Paper Version) (En Español)
Apply through the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov School Code is 001334