What is CARE?
CARE (Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education) is an EOPS program designed for EOPS eligible students and CalWORKs participants.
How do you qualify for CARE?
You must be:
- Over the age of 18
- Currently receiving AFDC/CalWORKs as a single head of household, and
- Have a child under the age of 14
CARE Program Services
In addition to all regular EOPS services, students eligible for CARE may be eligible to:
- Participate in a Meal Voucher Program at Ventura College
- Receive Gas Vouchers
- Obtain a Car Repair Certificate for minor car repairs
- Receive a CARE Grant
- Receive college educational supplies