- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Associate Degrees for Transfer
- Calendar of Events
- CSU Transfer Info
- CSU GE 2013-2014
- Financial Aid Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Glossary of Terms
- Housing Information
- IGETC 2013-2014
- Online Resources
- Steps to Transfer
- UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- UC Transfer Info
The ASSIST website is the official California state-wide database listing a selection of campus-approved transfer agreements, general education requirements and information on UC and CSU transferable courses.
To take advantage of this valuable resource:
- Go to the ASSIST website at www.assist.org.
- Select an institution by scrolling down and selecting "Ventura College" or another college from the drop-down list.
- Select an Academic Year to from the drop-down list (example: 13-14).
- Select the campus you plan on transferring to from the drop-down list.
- Select your major from the drop-down list (example: psychology).
- A new page will appear with the articulation agreement between the community college (example: Ventura College) and the university (example: CSU Channel Islands).
- The classes on the left are required by the university, and the classes on the right are the equivalent courses offered at the community college.
- Click the gold "Print" button at the top of the screen to view a printer friendly version, or click on the "Change Report or Institution" to view a different agreement.
IMPORTANT: Students are advised to contact a Ventura College counselor for more information and for details regarding other transfer agreements and options not available for your transfer college choice on the ASSIST website. Stop by the Transfer & Career Center, in the Student Services Center (SSC) or phone (805) 289-6411 to schedule an appointment.